Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Arts

What an exciting evening!!

Phil and I decided that for Valentine's Day and our 4 year anniversary, we would buy each other tickets! Tickets? you might ask? Yes Tickets!

I bought Phil tickets to Tyler Perry's Madea's Big Happy Family Play on Feb. 21!




What did Phil buy me?? Well..... :) I'M GOING TO SEE MICHAEL BUBLE!!!!!! I'm super excited!!! I have been wanting to see him for years. The last time he was in Virginia we were at JPJ watching Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood. I'm so excited I could pee my pants!



Then, during our Spring Break we are going to see Wicked!



And finally, this Friday is the premier of Dear John and I have a date! :)

1 comment:

  1. MICHAEL BUBLE!!!! :) :) :) He makes me happy :)
    I'm buying tickets tomorrow morning for Matt and me to go too!

    ReplyDelete