Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hello World!

Hello World!

I hope y'all are all doing well!

We got a little bit more snow last night here in Fabulous Farmvegas resulting in a delay of classes! I have to admit I was very excited!

Now for the really good news! Me, Jennifer Bennett and Mandy Sawyer got into an apartment at Longwood Village! We are so excited! Things were getting heated in Cox 411 this morning though because the computer kept saying error! It was not fun! But finally we got through and got and apartment! We are super excited! I can't wait to have my own room in bathroom! No one will disturb me in the shower now! Which by the way is one of my biggest pet peeves! My shower time is my time! Don't bother me! :) Anyways back to the apartment. I believe that our colors for the living room are going to be blue and white, for Longwood duh! My room is going to be pink and brown, as well as my bathroom! I'm so excited to start shopping for things to decorate!

I feel like I had something really witty to write today but for the life of me I can't remember what is was. If I think of it I'll let you know!

I will write a bit about the book I'm reading. It's another, I had to admit it, Nora Roberts book. It's the third and last of a series of books about witches. This one is called Face the Fire. It's actually really good! It's about three modern day witches who live on a vacation island and they must defeat some kind of evil force that is trying to destroy the island. Ok so now that I write that it sounds really lame but it's not! I promise! The three witches all have their "better halves" and have all gone through struggles to protect each other and their "covens". You should read it! :)

Ok well I better get going before I'm late to class! Have a great day :)

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment